Summer Camps 2020
Online Camps weeks of June 29/July 6
In-person camps from July 13th onward
*UPDATE June 25: We are very excited to be able to reopen our doors and see all of our students smiling faces. We have all waited patiently for this opportunity to put back some of the normal in the lives of our dancers. CDM has worked hard to ensure that our top priority can be delivered to you, to provide dance and music instruction with the safety and well-being of our members at its highest priority. We are going above and beyond the government and health ministry standards to offer gymnastics in our clean and bright gymnastic facility. CDM Dance & Music is adhering to Toronto Public Health guidelines. We have made changes to our camps!
COVID-19 CAMP SAFETY MEASURES
Ways we will protect our campers while still Having Fun!
- Limited Capacity per teacher 9 student maximum per group
- Outdoor classes when possible
- Creative Physical Distancing measures including clear space markers
- Groups (cohorts) will not mix with others
- Increased Sanitation Measures
- HEPA air purifiers in each space
- No shared props or craft supplies
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times
- Daily Temperature Screening
- Daily Symptom questionnaire and sign off protocol
- Programming adjustments to ensure games and activities are FUN but Safe!